Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A new Bleach RPG where you can RP your own character. And a discussion forum for lovers of the Anime and Manga Bleach. So,login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Character Template (WIP) Empty Character Template (WIP) Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:55 am

Fauna Yasenha

Fauna Yasenha
Kage
Kage

Who are you?
(Your Image Here)

Name:
Alias:
Sexuality:
Character Alignment:(Good, Evil, Neutral? Tell us where you stand!)

Appearance: (What does you character look like? Try to aim for three paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone.)

Style/Clothing: (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)

Personality: (What is your character like? How do they behave while in combat? Around others? When alone? Do they enjoy fighting? Are they a pacifist? Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs here, us mods want to be able to get a feel for how your character would act, etc when we read the app.)

(For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)

Likes and Strengths:

• What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Like and are strong at?
• -minimum of 5 things

Dislikes, Fears, and Weaknesses:
• What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Dislike/Hate, fear, or their weakness?
• -minimum of 5 things

Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:
• What
• Are
• Your
• Character's
• Ambitions/Goals/Dream's?
• -minimum of 3 things

Battle Specs

Fighting Style: (How does you character prefer to fight? Close range? Medium range? Long range? Do they know specific martial arts? Weapon forms? Are they a guerilla warfare style fighter? Etc.)

Specializations:

Kekkei Genkai/Special Characteristics:

(Kekkei Genkai and/or Special Characteristics are special powers, techniques and/or unique appearances like cat ears and a tail for example or in basic terms, something unique to your character. They are obtained at birth or through freak occurrences. These cannot be things you would able to teach others or simply obtain through hard work along.)

Name:
Effect:

General Techniques:

(Techniques are not extra abilities, but rather, skills which use your abilities in more extreme forms beyond their basic use. For example... let's say I can shoot fire from my fingers. A technique might be gathering a whole bunch of fire for a few minutes and then shooting a fire-laser from my fingers, doing much more damage than what my ability normally would on it's own. Other special or basic techniques using your normal control over your chakra can also be added here. Think of abilities as special powers - and think of techniques as moves which use the powers you already have. These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are using a Special Characteristic, let's say large bat wings to block against a attack or something that utilises the above to more degrees then what it is like the sharingan Genjutsu.)
These are not used for extra elemental techniques or jutsu, extra abilities and powers.
Limit 4.

Technique Name:
Technique Description:(Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

Technique Effect Chart:

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:
Opponent is One Tier Lower:
Opponent is Equal Tier:
Opponent is One Tier Higher:
Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:

Tell me your story...

History:(Write your history below; what's your character's life story up till this point. The more detailed and extensive history you have, the higher the tier you can receive, this means going from when your character was born to current events in their lives.)

RP Sample:
(Show off your role play skills, the better your rp sample is, the better tier you will get and it also allows others to see your rping skills)

Code:
[hr]

[center][u][b][size=19]Who are you?[/size][/b][/u][/center]
[center](Your Image Here)[/center]

[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][b]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Alias:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color]
[color=#CDAD00][b]Character Alignment:[/b][/color](Good, Evil, Neutral? Tell us where you stand!)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u][/color] (What does you character look like? Try to aim for three paragraphs. Describe height, weight, muscle tone, skin tone, etc. A picture can also be used, but a written description is still recommended over a picture alone.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Style/Clothing:[/b][/u][/color] (What does you character wear? Does he/she have several outfits? Whats their style, is it more relaxed, professional, etc? Maybe include mannerisms here as well.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Personality:[/b][/u][/color] (What is your character like? How do they behave while in combat? Around others? When alone? Do they enjoy fighting? Are they a pacifist? Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs here, us mods want to be able to get a feel for how your character would act, etc when we read the app.)

[color=red](For Likes, Dislikes, Ambitions, etc, go for 1-3 sentences per point, more if you wish.)[/color]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Likes and Strengths:[/b][/u][/color]

• What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Like and are strong at?
• -minimum of 5 things

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Dislikes, Fears, and Weaknesses:[/b][/u][/color]
• What
• Does
• Your
• Character
• Dislike/Hate, fear, or their weakness?
• -minimum of 5 things

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Ambitions/Dreams/Goals:[/b][/u][/color]
• What
• Are
• Your
• Character's
• Ambitions/Goals/Dream's?
• -minimum of 3 things

[hr]

[center][u][b][size=19]Battle Specs[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]Fighting Style:[/b][/u][/color] (How does you character prefer to fight? Close range? Medium range? Long range? Do they know specific martial arts? Weapon forms? Are they a guerilla warfare style fighter? Etc.)

[b]Kekkei Genkai/Special Characteristics:[/b]

(Kekkei Genkai and/or Special Characteristics are special powers, techniques and/or unique appearances like cat ears and a tail for example or in basic terms, something unique to your character. They are obtained at birth or through freak occurrences. These cannot be things you would able to teach others or simply obtain through hard work along.)

[i]Name:[/i]
[i]Effect:[/i]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]General Techniques:[/b][/u][/color]

[color=red](Techniques are not extra abilities, but rather, skills which use your abilities in more extreme forms beyond their basic use. For example... let's say I can shoot fire from my fingers. A technique might be gathering a whole bunch of fire for a few minutes and then shooting a fire-laser from my fingers, doing much more damage than what my ability normally would on it's own. Other special or basic techniques using your normal control over your chakra can also be added here. Think of abilities as special powers - and think of techniques as moves which use the powers you already have. These are moves your character was taught or trained and developed on their own. They are things anyone would be able to learn and perform unless they are dependent on your unique race or abilities. Examples are using a Special Characteristic, let's say large bat wings to block against a attack or something that utilises the above to more degrees then what it is like the sharingan Genjutsu.)
These are not used for extra elemental techniques or jutsu, extra abilities and powers.[/color] Limit 4.

[b][i]Technique Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Technique Description:[/i][/b](Include any cool-down or charge times needed. Times are based on posts.)

[b][i]Technique Effect Chart:[/i][/b]

*The effect chart is for damage, durability, or any other after effect of a technique. The damage/effect/etc will be based off of tiers.*

[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Lower:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Equal Tier:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is One Tier Higher:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Opponent is Two+ Tiers Higher:[/i][/b]

[center][u][b][size=19]Tell me your story...[/size][/b][/u][/center]

[hr]

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]History:[/b][/u][/color](Write your history below; what's your character's life story up till this point. The more detailed and extensive history you have, the higher the tier you can receive, this means going from when your character was born to current events in their lives.)

[color=#CDAD00][u][b]RP Sample:[/b][/u][/color]
(Show off your role play skills, the better your rp sample is, the better tier you will get and it also allows others to see your rping skills)

https://narutosecretwars.rpg-board.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]